1) Every action done when in company ought to be done with some sign of respect for those present.
2) When in company, do not put your hands on any part of the body that is usually clothed.
3) Show nothing to a friend that may frighten him.
4) When in the presence of others do not hum or sing to yourself or drum with your fingers or feet.
5) Be as quiet as possible when you cough, sneeze, sigh, or yawn. Refrain from speaking when yawning; cover your face with your handkerchief and turn aside.
6) When others talk, do not doze off. Do not sit down while others are standing. Do not speak when you should hold your peace. Do not continue walking when others stop.
7) Do not undress in front of others, nor leave your bedroom half dressed.(Read entire post.) Share