Monday, March 30, 2009

In Paperback



Mistress of the Revolution by Catherine Delors
has been available in paperback for about a month now. I am glad for Catherine, who has been a great friend to this blog and to me. As every writer knows, it is an immense help to receive encouragement and support from other writers. I am also pleased that some words from my original review have been included among the editorial reviews on both Amazon.com and Penguin.com. It is heartening to share in the success of one's friends! Share

3 comments:

Stephanie A. Mann said...

Speaking of authorship, have you seen last weekend's edition of the Wall Street Journal? It includes an editorial by a principal of Writer's Representatives LLC on last year's settlement of a class-action law suit for copyright infringement against Google. You might take a look at the editorial, "Google's Book Settlemetn Is a Ripoof for Authors", linked below:
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123819841868261921.html

Passages to the Past said...

I loved, loved, loved this book! I can't wait to see what she's working on next!

elena maria vidal said...

Thanks, Stephanie, I'll check it out!

Yes, Amy, Catherine's new novel is awaited by many!